1. Begin by shopping for the return address labels you would like to order. While you are shopping, you will probably want to look at our Complimentary Labels page and decide which free Everyday Return Address Labels you would like us to ship along with your order.
2. If you haven't already selected a font, you will want to do that next. Click on The Font and Ink Color Gallery here or on any page. Bachcroft offers over 100 standard fonts that include print, script, and calligraphy. If you choose one of our standard fonts, there are no printing costs. If you'd like Bachcroft to match your font, there is an option for that also.
3. Once you know which font you would like us to use, the Complimentary Labels you'd like to receive, and you've decided which labels to buy, put the number of sheets you would like to order into the shopping basket on the right. Then, click the "Add to Basket" button to begin ordering. While you are ordering, we'll ask for your return address information, your standard font choice, and which Complimentary Labels you would like us to ship along with your order.
4. Click "Check Out" to complete the ordering process online. If you would like to select RUSH (2-3 day delivery) or EXPRESS (next-day delivery) shipping, you can do that on your order form and recalculate your order total. If you would prefer to mail in your order form, click "Printable" (at the bottom of the first page on your order form) to print a copy of your order.
All of Bachcroft's printing services are free, including mailing list printing. If you would like us to print your mailing list onto the address labels you are ordering you will need to provide the mailing list you would like us to print. Below are the two ways to provide your mailing list. Choose either the preferred method or the alternate method.
PREFERRED METHOD: USE THE MAILING LIST PRINTING CENTER
For many customers, the easiest way to provide their mailing list is to use our online Mailing List Printing Center. The Mailing List Printing Center offers you complete control over how your mailing list is managed, year after year. Since this is your personal, password protected mailing list account at Bachcroft, you can enter you list during one session or a little at a time. And at Bachcroft you can feel confidant that your privacy will always be respected. Your mailing list is used for the sole purpose of printing an order you have placed with Bachcroft. Any other use of a customer's mailing list is strictly prohibited.
To use the preferred method, click on Mailing List Printing here or on any page. Click How to Use The Mailing List Printing Center to see the complete guide with illustrations. Once you are at the center, you will need to set up an account. Fill in the return address information section, even if you are not ordering return address labels. If you ever forget your username or password, simply contact us and tell us the name and address you entered in your return address section. We'll be able to quickly search for your account and send your login information to your email address.
Next, type or paste in your mailing list. If your mailing list is already in Microsoft Word, you can use the copy and paste method. Begin by copying the name and address of the first person on your list. Then, switch to your Bachcroft account, and on the "Customer Information" page click on "Create Your Mailing List Now." Paste the information you copied into the box on the left and click "Parse." The lines of text you pasted in will move into the box on the right and be automatically entered into the correct lines. Now, save the record.
Check to make sure there are no typos and that none of the characters have been cut off. Keep in mind that our printing staff does not edit customers' mailing lists, so be sure to proofread your entry. If a particular line has an unusually large number of characters, make sure that everything you typed or pasted in is visible. If you cannot see a character at the end of a line, we won't be able to see it either. It's been cut off.
Once you've saved that record, you are ready to enter the next one. After you've entered a few records, you may want to click on "Expand Mailing List" (at the top of the page) to see the list of names and addresses you've entered. When you are ready to begin entering your next record, click on "Add New Address" to return to the mailing list entry screen. Notice that your account keeps track of how many names and addresses you've saved. When you are ready to place an order for address labels, you will need to know that.
When you are ready to end your session be sure to log out. Select "Exit/Log Out" and then follow the prompts to complete the log out process. Since The Mailing List Printing Center opens in a new screen, when you log out the last page you were on at Bachcroft will still be open and waiting for you.
ALTERNATE METHOD: EMAIL YOUR EXCEL SPREADSHEET
If your mailing list is already in an EXCEL spreadsheet or you are planning to use one for your mailing list, you can email it to email@example.com after it has been formatted according to the instructions below. Click How to Create a Mailing List in Excel to see detailed instructions for formatting an Excel file for Bachcroft. Bachcroft does not accept Word (MicroSoft Word) files or any other word processing files. The mailing list you email to us must be in an Excel spreadsheet to be accepted.
Begin by formatting your spreadsheet. An Excel spreadsheet is formatted in columns and rows. Although it does not matter how the columns are labeled, you may want to label the five columns like this: Name; Street Address and Apt; City; State (or Province); Zip Code (or Postal Code). If you have any foreign addresses, you will need a sixth column for the country. When it comes to rows, the only rule is never skip any.
Once your spreadsheet has been received and the formatting checked, you will receive a confirmation email from Bachcroft. Generally, you can expect to receive a response the same day. So that we can attach your spreadsheet to your order, in your email please list the name and address of the person who placed the order.
1. Shop for the address labels or mailing label sets you would like to order. While you are shopping, you will probably want to look at our Complimentary Labels page and decide which free Everyday Return Address Labels you would like us to ship along with your order.
2. If you haven't already seen our selection of typestyles, you will want to do that next. Click on The Font and Ink Color Gallery here or on any page you are on. Bachcroft offers over 100 standard fonts that include print, script, and calligraphy. If you choose one of our standard fonts, there are no printing costs. While you are filling out your order form, we'll ask you to select the name of the font you'd like us to use.
3. Once you know which font you would like, the complimentary labels you'd like to receive, and you've decided which address labels or mailing label sets to buy, put the number of sheets you would like to order into the shopping basket on the right. Then click the "Add to Basket" button. When you are finished adding items to your basket, click "Check Out" to complete your online order. If you would prefer to mail in your order form, click "Printable" (at the bottom of the first page on your order form) to print a copy of your order form.
4. Standard shipping (4-5 day delivery) is automatically selected. If you would like to select RUSH (2-3 day delivery) or EXPRESS (next-day delivery) shipping, you can do that here. If your mailing list is in The Mailing List Printing Center, we'll ask for the username and password for your account in the center. If you are ordering mailing label sets, we'll also ask what you would like printed on your return address labels. Customers who are planning to send an EXCEL spreadsheet should select that option. While you are completing your order, we'll also ask you to select a font and a few other options.
Enjoy free shipping whenever you place an order of $50 or more. All orders of $75 or more automatically ship to you with free rush delivery.
Start your invitation planning with Bachcroft's fine stationery self-adhesive address labels. Then, have us do all of your guest list addressing, free of charge.
BACHCROFT & CO. SITES